Version 6.5 provides an option to transfer the user database to the DKS Cloud programming service (available Fall 2020).
- Messages - allows us to send notices of program updates (critical and non-critical), product updates and more!
- User registration (click here for FAQ's) if using the DKS IM Server - All you need is an internet connection! Watch a video on how to register as a user and activate a system on our servers. CLICK HERE.
- Using our server eliminates the need of a modem, modem phone line, modem setup strings, modem software and more.
- Activity button allows you to view data transfers in progress.
- A History button provides all the data transfer history for your account.
- Improved data backup, communication and session status indicator.
Communication / Programming Options
For programming only, there are several different methods that can be used to connect your programming PC to the DKS 1830 Series systems. CLICK HERE
for a description of each of these connection options.
If you are planning on using the modem-to-modem (non-internet) method to connect your PC to the 1830 Series system, CLICK HERE
and read this document that contains important information about the modems that will work correctly with these systems.
1830 Series Access Controllers can be connected for voice (were applicable) and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
Note 1: Requires DK IMServer Cellular subscription. 4G-LTE service provided by AT&T where available.
Note 2: Requires 1830-185 (manual setup) or 1830-186 (automatic setup) TCP/IP Adapter. 1830-186 requires DK IMSERVER Client subscription.
Note 3: Programming via several methods. Internet programming requires DK IMServer Modem subscription.
The Remote Account Manager software allows you to manage up to 9,999 DKS 1830 series systems from your PC. You can create new accounts, program security and permission levels, card and transmitter numbers, hold open time zones, holiday schedules, elevator control functions and more!
DKS gate operators, access control and management software – offering seamless integration with each other and providing you with the level of security and access control that your facility demands.
Complete Solutions from One Company