Wireless tracker expansion boards are used with DKS Models 1833, 1835, 1837 and 1838 to expand these access controllers to control up to 48 entry points. Now you can connect card readers and keypads to the 1830 Series controller without the need to run wiring from each unit to the controller. This is a great time, labor and money saver! These wireless devices can also be used with DKS gate operators to provide gate operator data to the access controller.
- Wireless tracker expansion board provides a wireless link between card readers, keypads (or almost any 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand device) and the 1830 series access controller
- Secure RF transmission with up to 500 foot range
- Repeater stations relay information to and from the controller when greater distances are required
- 16 Channels and Network IDs
- Adjustable RF signal strength
- Wireless tracker expansion boards can also be used with DKS gate operators to provide gate operator data to the access controller
2361 Baseboard Kit
The 2361 baseboard kit provides wireless data communication from the DKS access controller (1833, 1835, 1837, 1838) to a remote access device (card reader, keypad, etc.) using a 2358 tracker expansion board equipped with the 1489 wireless kit.
1489 Expansion Board Kit
The 1489 expansion board kit provides wireless data communication from a remote access device (card reader, keypad, etc.) using a 2358 tracker expansion board to the DKS access controller (1833, 1835, 1837, 1838) equipped with the 2361 wireless kit.
The optional wireless repeater can be used to extend the range between the access controller and the remote access device.
The 1489 and 2361 wireless kits include both a vandal resistant dome antenna and a longer range 6-inch antenna. The choice of antenna to use will be dependent on the specific application and the distance between the access controller and the remote access device.
HOW IT WORKS
Wireless kits are used with DKS access controllers and tracker expansion boards to add access control points (up to 24) wirelessly!