Remote Account Manager
Access Control with your Internet Connection!
DoorKing's Remote Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications including apartment complexes, gated communities, condominium building's, college resident halls, office buildings, factories, industrial sites, etc. Use this program with DKS models 1833, 1834, 1835 and 1837 Telephone Entry and Access Control Systems, and with the model 1838 Multi Door Card Access System.
The Remote Account Manager Software V6.3 can be used with the following DKS systems; 1833, 1834, 1835, 1837 and 1838. V6.3 can also be used to program these older versions – but only those with a 40E Series circuit board ; 1815, 1817, 1818.
Register your DKS Account Manager software to receive update notifications and other benefits, and to enable Internet programming via the IM Server.
Step by step instructions for registering and setting up internet connection for programming.
Version 6.3 provides several enhanced features and new features:
- Messages - allows us to send notices of program updates (critical and non-critical), product updates and more!
- User registration (click here for FAQ's) if using the DKS IM Server - All you need is an internet connection! Watch a video on how to register as a user and activate a system on our servers. CLICK HERE.
- Using our server eliminates the need of a modem, modem phone line, modem setup strings, modem software and more.
- Activity button allows you to view data transfers in progress.
- A History button provides all the data transfer history for your account.
- Improved data backup, communication and session status indicator.
Communication / Programming Options
There are several different methods that can be used to connect to the DKS 1830 Series systems. CLICK HERE for a description of each of these connection options.
IMPORTANT! If you are planning on using the modem-to-modem (non-internet) method to connect your PC to the 1830 Series system, CLICK HERE and read this document that contains important information about the modems that will work correctly with these systems.
- Standard Modem Connection (note 1)
- RS-232 connections (note 2)
- DKS IM Server (patent pending) via the internet (note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
1. The DKS IM Server and modem option can only be used to send or receive data. These options cannot be used to view Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
2. Live Transactions and Live Streaming are available using this method of connection.
3. Requires DKS TCP/IP Converter installed on entry system.
4. Requires user registration on DKS IM Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our server after July 1, 2011.
The Remote Account Manager software allows you to manage up to 9,999 DKS 1830 series systems from your PC. You can create new accounts, program security and permission levels, card and transmitter numbers, hold open time zones, holiday schedules, elevator control functions and more!
The DKS Remote Account Manager Software is available as a free download from our tech support site.
DKS gate operators, access control and management software – offering seamless integration with each other and providing you with the level of security and access control that your facility demands.
Complete Solutions from One Company