1810 Entry System
With its built-in lighted directory, the Model 1810 is a complete self-contained telephone entry system that is ideal for small to medium sized apartment buildings, gated communities, condominiums, office buildings, factories and industrial sites. Managers can easily create and change the directory as needed with a word processing program (templates are available from DoorKing). The 1810 is available in both surface and flush mount styles. Visitors are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- Built-in LED lighted directory.
- LED lighted keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- Programming display.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.