1808 Entry System
The model 1808 is a small compact telephone entry system that is loaded with features. The distinctive styling of the 1808 makes it ideal for small residential or commercial applications. And, by adding the optional built in directory, the 1808 is ideal for small multi-home gated community applications. The 1808 is available in surface mount style only. Visitors are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up.
The 1808 is available with or without a small, built-in directory. Contact your professional DKS system installer for more information about this and other DKS products.
1808 No Directory
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighted keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 7.375"H x 11"W x 6.375"D.