1610 Warning Signs & Traffic Signal
Warning signs and traffic signals are used with traffic control spikes and auto-spikes to inform drivers that a one way lane condition exist and that proceeding in the wrong direction, or before the spikes are fully retracted, will result in severe tire damage. Warning signs and/or traffic signals should always be used in any traffic control application utilizing traffic control spikes.
- Light sensor for automatic operation.
- Built-in flood lamp for spike illumination.
- Keyed on/off override switch.
- Red / green signal operates in sync with operator.
- 8-inch lenses
- 8000 hour / 67 watt traffic bulbs.
- Illuminated with two 20-watt fluorescent lamps.
- 150-watt flood lamp for spike illumination.
- 115 VAC.
- ETL Listed.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 24"W x 8"D.
- Designed to be mounted on 3" mounting pipe (not included).
- Illuminated with two 67-watt, 8000 hour traffic lamps.
- 115 VAC.
- UL Listed.
- Dimensions: 21"H x 9.75"W x 14"D.
- Designed to be mounted on 1603-215 mounting post (not included).