6004 Column Mount Actuator
The DKS residential column mount swing gate operator offers convenience and reliability in a compact design. The Model 6004 is ideal to operate swing gates that are mounted on large columns. The 6004 mounts directly on the column and simplifies installation by eliminating the need to cut niches on the column and there is no need for concrete pads. Using a strong gear reduction system, there is no need to worry about hydraulic leaks, check valves or pumps. The 6004 features a keyed release system that allows the gate to be moved by hand if a system failure should occur.
The 6004 Column Mount operates on 24 Volt DC power and features built in limit switches that precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of your gate. The microprocessor based electronic control board provides many advanced features typically not found in operators in this class. The control box can be powered by 120 Volt AC, which is then converted to 24 Volt DC to power the actuator and control board. Two 120 Volt control boxes are available to choose from, Deluxe and Standard. The Deluxe control box includes three 120 VAC outlets to power accessory transformers. Both include 3.5 Ah (Amp Hour) batteries for back-up power operation. You can also select our Solar Powered control box, which eliminates the need for high voltage power runs.
Control Box - 120 VAC
- Fully enclosed drive mechanism
- Adjustable built in limit switches precisely control the start / stop speed, and travel of gate for smooth operation
- 24 VDC operating power
- Batteries included
- Built-in battery charger
- Ports for Exit and Reverse plug-in loop detectors
- 90° in approximately 12 seconds
- Gate overlap feature for dual gate operation
- Magnetic lock power circuit
- Built-in reset and test buttons
- Maximum run timer
- Built-in high current warning
- Maximum gate width 8-feet. (Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator. )
- Maximum gate weight 300 lbs.
- Operates at 24 Volts DC power.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- *Dimensions (operator only): 5.13"W x 5.25"H x 16"L.
Actuator main arm: 17.5" in length, with a total Height of 6.5" including the arm drive bolt.
- Dimensions (120 Volt deluxe control box): 14.5"W x 24"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (120 Volt standard control box): 12.5"W x 16.5"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (Solar control box): 13"W x 21"H x 8"D