The 1150 overhead gate operator is designed to operate overhead type vehicular gates mounted on jamb track or jamb type hardware. Overhead gates are typically used in underground parking applications where headroom is minimal. The low profile design and quiet operation of the 1150 makes it ideal for these applications.
- Direct driven limit nuts.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fail-secure, keyed quick release.
- Shock mounts.
- Heavy-duty 3-inch rails.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate height up to 14-feet*. (*Dependant on the rail assembly ordered).
- Maximum gate width 25-feet*. (*Assumes gate is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 40:1 gear reduction running in a continuous oil bath.
- #40 chain.
- 3-inch rails.
- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115 VAC.
- Class II, III and IV applications only.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, a secondary entrapment prevention device(s) is required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 21"W x 10.5"H x 149"- 221"L (Length depends on rail assembly ordered).