FOUR EASY STEPS
Cellular: a sustainable* wireless solution for connecting
managers and users to access control systems
- • Voice and data over a cellular connection.
• Easy setup – activate 4G LTE † cellular service.
• Easy to install – no trenching, no wiring.
• Turn remote locations into serviceable sites.
• Backwards compatible with older DKS Telephone Entry systems.
• Cell line can be split for guard tower/dual entry.
*The general counsel of the Federal Communications Commission predicts land lines will stop working within the next ten years, abandoned
by companies like AT&T and Verizon in favor of wireless service in rural America or fiber (if you are lucky) in the cities. †Where available.
Why DKS Cellular
Telephone Entry System?
Nationwide coverage. Set
up DKS Cellular
system where ever
cell service available. Click here to check for AT&T coverage at your location.
Note: cellular service is only available in the U.S. and its possessions
(Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, etc.)
No long distance fees. Traditional POTS
contract, with long
distance fees, can be
more than cellular
Plug and Play
Give it power, enable
cell service, and you’re
ready to go. Use
DKS solar option for
complete isolation - no
wires, no trenching.
from your computer.
Simple DKS data
for easy setup and programming from
Or for more information call toll-free
120 Glasgow Avenue, Inglewood,
CA 90301 U.S.A.
T: 310-645-0023 F: 310-641-1586
For information and where to buy: 1-866-233-0334