1810 Telephone Access Plus
The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. After installing the Access Plus Account Manager software on your PC, you can connect to the Access Plus system via a direct connection, LAN or the internet and begin to customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The Model 1810 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest.
The 1810 AP is ideal for residential, multi-home, small gated community or apartment house applications. It features a built-in lighted directory that can be printed directly from the Access Plus Account Manager software.
1810 Access Plus Surface
1810 Access Plus Flush
- Up to 27 phone numbers plus 23 additional with 1816 AP intercom expansion
- Access Plus Account Manager software included
- Relay board available which allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Built-in lighted directory for 27 names, easily printed with Access Plus software
- Provides voice communication from the entry point via the central office telephone service for up to 27 Residents/Tenants
- Can provide voice communication from the entry point for up to 23 residents/tenants without central office phone service by using the 1816 Access Plus telephone intercom add-on module
- Residents/Tenants can control two (2) doors or gates via their touch-tone telephone after voice communication is established with their guest
- Access Control devices include: Card readers, keypads, MicroPlus RF controls
- Up to six (6) additional Resident/Tenant entry points can be controlled via card, keypad or RF control
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.