Power Inverter & Backup Systems
DoorKing's Power Inverter and Backup systems are designed to provide backup power for your vehicular gate and access control system when primary (AC) power fails. These systems convert DC battery power to AC power to keep your system operable at all times. The Model 1000 is designed for a single gate and access control system.
- Selectable power out and power start options.
- Selectable continuous operation mode or quick open mode.
- Provides a modified sine-wave output suitable for a variety of applications.
- Electronic control circuit monitors battery voltage while system is in inverter mode and commands gate operators to open when battery power reaches critical levels.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Modified sine wave output.
- 120 VAC output voltage.
- Model 1000 available with 1000 or 1500 Watt Inverter.
- Model 1000 uses 1 or 2 Maintenance Free, Rechargeable, Non-spillable, Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), 12-Volt, 35 AH. One (1) battery is included with the 1000 Watt model; two (2) batteries are included with the 1500 watt model.